Unit Being Delivered
The following unit(s) will be awarded to successful participants in this course. The certificate will be issued by Allens Training Pty Ltd – RTO 90909.
HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
To view full unit details please visit www.training.gov.au
Important information prior to enrolment
This course will be delivered in the workplace or at a predetermined facility.
Participants must have the physical capacity to perform 2 minutes of uninterrupted CPR on the floor.
- Face to Face – 3 hours (minimum) full face to face course
- Blended delivery – 2 hours (minimum) face to face course with the addition of 1 hour self-paced learning to be completed prior to attending the face to face course
- Refresher training – 2 hours (minimum) face to face course – conditions apply for this option, for example, you will need to provide previous current certificates.
- Online Training with Face to Face Assessment – 15 minutes (minimum) face to face assessment with the addition of 3 hours of self-paced learning to be completed prior to attending the face to face course.
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks. These are detailed in the sections following.
CERTIFICATE RENEWAL REQUIREMENTS
It is recommended that renewal for this course is undertaken annually (every year).
COURSE FEES AND PAYMENTS
- Please refer to our booking calendar for individual course fees.
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook.
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront, group booking payment terms are based on agreement between the client Lifebeat management.
LEARNERS RIGHTS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND SUPPORT, INCLUDING COMPLAINTS
Please note that enrolment to this course is made with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909. Please refer to the student handbook located on the RTO website www.allenstraining.com.aufor all details relating to rights and responsibilities including complaints and appeals.
Assessments conducted during face-to-face training session(s) include:
- Performance tasks – The assessor must observe the following performance tasks:
- Perform CPR on an infant.
- Practical scenarios – The assessor must observe the following practical scenario:
- Perform CPR on an adult.
- Theory assessment – A written assessment consisting of multiple-choice questions. The student must successfully complete all assessment questions.
It is recommended this unit be renewed every 12 months in line with industry standards. Locate the most current training package at training.gov.au.